Our mission is to share the love of Jesus Christ by offering hospitality and friendship to international students studying at local colleges and universities.
You can be a part of this ministry in any of the following ways.
• Prayer Partners - As a prayer partner you receive a monthly email with specific ways to pray for this ministry.
• Friendship Partner - As a Friendship Partner you are assigned an international student to pray for, and to meet with once a month for dinner, a trip to the mall, or a family activity. Training and support will be provided for this serving opportunity.
• Events Committee Helper- Volunteers are needed who can assist with the Friendship Dinner in October and several other events throughout the year. Opportunities such as setting up and tearing down, sign making, decorations and food preparation, are available for organized individuals who love party planning.
• Airport Greeters - Airport greeters are needed once a month on a Saturday or Sunday to go to the airport to meet a student, help find luggage, and take him to the taxi stand. The taxi service is already informed of the incoming students and where they need to go.
• Van Drivers - Another way to serve in this ministry is to help transport students to our monthly activities. You may use your own van or become certified to drive one of the church vans.
Please pray about how God can use you to share Christ's love with the international students in our area.
For more information contact Sonja Yeates at email@example.com