Welcome to Calvary Church! We’re glad that you are planning to join us. Here are the answers to a few typical first-time guest questions:
- Which service should I attend? Our Sunday morning services (at 8:10, 9:40 & 11:15) are identical. Choose the one that best fits your schedule and wear what makes you comfortable.
- What will my children do all morning? Children are always welcome to worship alongside their parents. Activity boxes are available at the back of the sanctuary with coloring sheets, crayons and other quiet activities. A nursery (for children up to 35 months) is available along with children’s programming (see the links at left for more details).
- What are the worship services like? In each service, we gather to hear God speak from His Word and to confess Jesus Christ as Lord in worship. During times of singing, you might see a choir, organ, orchestra, band or a mixture of all of these. The music we sing is God-centered and draws from many eras, from the historic hymns of faith to today’s praise choruses. Services are usually just a little over one hour long.
- Where do I park? There are reserved spaces for Visitor Parking right outside the main entrance to the chapel. Please take advantage of them!
- Where should I go when I arrive? If you feel a little puzzled, come straight to the Connection Point, located next to the chapel by Entrance C where our Guest Services Team will help get you and your family settled for the morning.
Connection Point - Guest Services
Trying to decide if Calvary Church is where you belong? We invite you to the Connection Point. Here you can enjoy a fresh cup of coffee, ask questions and meet friendly people who want to get to know you. The Connection Point is located next to the chapel (room 215a) as you exit the east side of the sanctuary and is available after all of our services on Sunday mornings.
Information Centers are located at the back of the sanctuary and across from the chapel. We have very helpful teams available to provide general information.
Join us on Sunday mornings between 9:00-11:15am for our Café in the gym. Have a cup of coffee and make new friends.
Fundamentals of Faith
Fundamentals of Faith is a class designed to encourage spiritual growth in a positive and interactive way as together we learn the core beliefs of the Christian faith. This eight-week class is a way for you to get involved at Calvary Church. If you would like more information, please contact Calvary Community at 956-9377.
Explore Calvary is a four-week class where you can meet with others new to Calvary, share a meal, meet staff members, and learn more about our ministries. If you would like more information, or to register, please contact First Impressions at 956-9377.
Groups at Calvary
We encourage you to explore our various Sunday morning classes and community groups and discover for yourself the many ways you can experience community at Calvary Church. Our desire is that within the variety of opportunities available you will find a place where you belong. [more...]